2011年1月18日火曜日

My favorite cuisines of the world

I ate Italian cuisine the other day, and it was so delicious! My favorite cuisines of the world are Italian cuisine. In this day and age, we can eat them without going to Italy. There are a lot of Italian restaurants in Japan, and Italian cuisines have many kinds of dish. I like pasta, pizza, lasagna and so on. Above all, I like fresh pasta because it is so delicious! I heard the Japanese equivalent of the pizza is Okonomiyaki! I like Okonomiyaki, too. I like Italian cuisine but I think they are high-calorie diet. As Italian cuisine is very delicious, I always eat too much. Therefore I always have a full meal. However I don't want to get fat, I'm not going to eat often. I'm going to eat all I like when I went to an Italian restaurant! I like Italian cuisine so much!

150 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿