2011年1月17日月曜日

My favorite day of the week

My favorite day of the week is Friday, and I have two reasons. First of all, I can sleep all I want as the next day is Saturday. We don't need go to school during weekends, so Friday is the last day which we have to go to school! Second, Doraemon is broadcast on every Friday. Doraemon is only on once a week and this show is very famous and long-running show. Doraemon has been broadcasting all over the world. I like Doraemon, so I'm looking forward to come Friday. In addition, I like Kinyou rodo sho. It is TV program which is shown on every Friday, and many movies are shown on in this program. I like movies very much, so I like this TV program. As you can see, Friday is the best day of the week for me! I love Friday.

147 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿