2010年6月7日月曜日

About Kumamoto

I talk about Kumamoto. Kumamoto is located at the center of Kyushu. Therefore Kumamoto is easy to go to other prefectures of Kyushu. I’m going to talk about sightseeing area, famous foods, and shopping spots of Kumamoto.
First, I talk about sightseeing. Kumamoto has a lot of sightseeing area: Suizenji park, Kamitori, Shimotori, Kumamoto castle, Aso, Amakusa, and so on. So if you were going to go around Kumamoto, you can’t see all these sightseeing area in a day. Every Kumamoto’s sightseeing area is wonderful. My favorite sightseeing area is Kumamoto castle. Kumamoto castle is one of the most famous castles in Japan. I like Honmaru the best. It was rebuilt recently. Also, I like Aso very much. We can breathe in fresh air in Aso. I always eat soft ice cream when I went to Aso. I’m going to go to Aso for the night in this summer! I’m looking forward to do barbecue.
Next, I talk about food. Kumamoto’s famous foods are Karashirenkon, Ikinaridango, ramen, Jindaiko, Basashi, Gohannotomo, and so on. Gohannotomo is a dried seasoning for sprinkling on rice that is sold in only Kumamoto. It is delicious! My favorite Kumamoto’s foods are Ikinaridango. Ikinaridango is a dumpling. This dumpling has few ingredients in it. The ingredients are wheat flour, salt, bean jam and sweet potato. The ingredients is few, but very delicious! I like Ikinaridango the best.
Finally, I talk about shopping. Kumamoto has a lot of shopping spot: AEON, you me town, PARCO, Tsuruya, Kamitori, Shimotori, Center Plaza, and so on. I often go to you me town in Hikarinomori. You me town is a big shopping mall. Many kinds of shops in there. You can eat delicious food when you were hungry. Also there is a movie theater in there. When you want to see movies, you can go to the movies, too! I think that we can stay there all day long. If you were tired with walking, there are cafes. So you can get a cold drink.
As you can see, Kumamoto is a good place! I think that Kumamoto is easy to live, because Kumamoto has a lot of sightseeing areas, delicious foods, and a lot of shopping spots. I love Kumamoto!

368 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿