2010年6月23日水曜日

About Kumamoto's sightseeing area 2

I talk about Kumamoto. Kumamoto is located at the center of Kyushu. Therefore people who live in Kumamoto is easy to go to other prefectures of Kyushu. Today, I’m going to talk about sightseeing area in Kumamoto. Kumamoto has a lot of sightseeing areas : Suizenji Park, Kamitori, Shimotori, Kumamoto Castle, Aso, Amakusa, and so on.

First, I talk about sightseeing area in the city. There are a lot of sightseeing areas in the city: Suizenji park, Kamitori, Shimotori, Kumamoto Castle, and so on. My favorite sightseeing area is Kumamoto castle. Kumamoto castle is one of the most famous castles in Japan. I like Honmaru the best. It was rebuilt recently. Also, Kumamoto Castle is famous for Mushagaeshi. It’s warped wall which doesn’t allow a person to climb it. Mushagaeshi is a really superb idea!

Next, I talk about Aso. I like Aso very much. We can breathe in fresh air there. If you are going to visit Aso, please visit overnight by all means. There are many Japanese style hotels in Aso. Therefore you can take a hot spring bath when you tired with walking. I’m sure you can spend a comfortable time . Also, I always eat soft ice cream when I visit to Aso. It’s so delicious! In this summer, I’m going to go to Aso for the night. I’m looking forward to do barbecue!

Finally, I talk about Amakusa. Amakusa is islands. As Amakusa is encircled by the sea, a seafood dish is very delicious! Please eat it when you visit Amakusa. Also, my favorite spot in Amakusa is Aio-Amakusamura. There is Aio-Amakusakura along National Route 266. You can buy souvenirs, something to eat and drink there. If you are interested in Japanese history, you can take pictures of image of Shirou Amakusa, too. Please drop at Aino-Amakusamura when you visit Amakusa!

As you can see, Kumamoto has a lot of sightseeing areas, and these are good places ! So if you were going to go around Kumamoto, you can’t see all these sightseeing area in a day. Every Kumamoto’s sightseeing area is wonderful. I love Kumamoto!



368 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿