2010年12月6日月曜日

Last Sunday


Yesterday, I went to the movie with my friend. After we watched Harry Potter, we ate curry with naan for lunch. Then, we ate 31 ice cream for dessert. Thanks for the ticket of movie, we can ate it at 10 percent discount. As you may know, I like a pudding so much. Therefore I ate Custard Pudding flavor. It is a flavor of the month, and it was very delicious! I want to eat it again.

Then, we went to PARCO and PLAZA. We went to game canters, too. As we were tired, we had a break in Starbucks Coffee Shop. I ordered Caramel Frappuccinos. To tell the truth, I can't drink a coffee. I tried drinking the coffee yesterday! I drunk Starbucks's coffee the first time ever, I could drink it!

After we took took a break, we went to a Japanese style pub. My friend part-time work in there, so a kitchen chef give us a lot of service. First, we could eat a dish of assorted Basashi. Basashi is a horse sashimi and it is a local dishes of Kumamoto. I was very surprised because it was the most expensive dish in the Japanese style pub! Actually, I had never eat Basashi until then. I don't like raw dish like a Sushi, Sashimi, and so on. Therefore, Basashi doesn't taste good for me, but I was happy about the kitchen chef's grace. Then, we ordered Caramel French toast for dessert. It was so delicious! Also, the kitchen chef put a small firework on the French toast for us. It was like a surprise surprise! As you may know, I like sweets very much. Therefore, I was happy to eat delicious dessert! Then, I went back home. As you can see, I had an enjoyable day!

297 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿