2010年12月9日木曜日

SECRET AGENT

"First, you'll need this," said Dr Holland, hanging Trent a bag.
I read SECRET AGENT. The hero of the story is a boy who name is Trent. Trent passed test to become a secret agent, so he started working as the secret agent. He went to see Dr Holland, and he was given a bag. It was full of agent's things like trackers, smoke balls and super tape. When Dr Holland explained about them, suddenly a strong wind blew. Then, Trent noticed Dr Holland was gone. Trent saw two men pushing Dr Holland into a car when he went outside. Then, he followed it and he helped Dr Holland with all agent's things: trackers, smoke balls and super tape. His first work as the secret agent was a smash success!

I like this book because I'm interested in work of a secret agent. SECRET AGENT is exciting story! So, I like a movie such as Charlie's Angels. However, I not want to be a secret agent. I think I can't to carry out a mission on my own. I'm sure these are very difficult work. I'm interested in work of a secret agent, but I want to enjoy in only movies or novels. (1.6 points)

SECRET AGENT, ISBN-13:978-0-17012588-8

202 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿