2010年5月8日土曜日

Golden Week ! 1


I went to the movies on Saturday with my family. I have a many movies which I want to see. So, I saw two movies in a day. As I was hungry, I bought french fries, fried chicken and drink. It was delicious!n the morning, I saw Alice in Wonderland. Because I like Johnny Depp, I was looking forward to see it!! This story is the sequel to Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Alice who grows up to 19 years old had often a terrifying dream. A white rabbit has a watch in his hand, blue caterpillar and smiling cat appeared in her dream. One day, she went to a party on her mother's advice. Actually it was wish a Alice great happiness in her marriage. However she thought I would be premature to get married. Just then, a white rabbit appeared in her face. That rabbit was appeared in her dream! Alice run after him, and fell into a hole. She plunged into the wonderland for a second time. Rat that put on clothes, white rabbit and fat twin waited for Alice, but she didn't remember about wonderland. Therefore, they thought that "She is not Alice." and Alice had believed that "I'm not Alice." In the old days, Wonderland were controlled by Queen Of White, but today Wonderland under the rule of Queen Of Red・・・. This movie is 3D!! So, I think you can still more enjoy this movie. I'm going to buy this DVD as soon as put on the store.

252 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿