2010年5月8日土曜日

Golden Week ! 3


I returned to Kagoshima in Golden Week! On Wednesday, I went to shopping with my friend's Konomi. First, we Maruya Gardens. Maruya Gardens opened in April 28! It's new department. However we went to there too fast. When we arrived department was still closed・・・. So, we walked around Tenmonkan and take a Purikura to pass the time. It was eleven o'clock, we entered Maruya Gardens the moment the department opened. It very crowded there!! We bought a lot of bread in bakery as a present for each family. After that, we ate lunch in cafe. I are pasta. It was delicious! Then, we went to Amu Plaza by train. Amu Plaza is large shopping center in Kagoshima-Chuo Station. We walked around Amu. Because we were tired, we drank Chocolixir. Chocolixir is a drink selling at GODIVA. This has the flavor of chocolate. There are various kinds of flavors: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Strawberry, Caramel and Mtcha. There is hot, too. It's a little expensive but so delicious・・! I want to drink again. Then, we went to Diei. By chance we ran into teacher. We were under the care of teacher when we were high school students. Her atmosphere remained the same. I looked back on those days with nostalgia. After that, we went to Kichi! It's a small festival which open a stall on the street near the river. They sell a garden plants, a lot of flowers, a goldfishes, a chickens and so on. It was sixteen o'clock, we returned to each home. I had a wonderful time!!! I'm looking forward to meet Konomi in summer vacation!

273 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿