2010年5月24日月曜日

Self Introduction

I was born in Kumamoto and moved to Kagoshima when I was 6 years old. I'm a family of 4. My father likes listening to music, and my mother likes taking a pictures. My sister likes going to the movies. I'm a youngest child. I went on to English linguistics high school, and studied English and Korean. As I wanted be a painter, I belonged to art club for three years in those days.

I talk about now. Now, I'm a university student and major in a foreign language: English, Korean, Russian. I have learned Korean ever since I was high school student. The other side I started to learn Russian in this year. I live in Kumamoto with my grandparents. Because the house is far from KGU, I'm going to move near the KGU next month. I'm looking forward to moving, but I 'm worried about live by myself.

Next, I'm going to talk about my hobby. I like listening to musics. To-ho Shinki is one of the most favorite group I like. There are Korean singers. I like their ballade songs. My favorite their song is Stand by U. This song was so great! And, I like movies very much. I often go to movies. Especially I like foreign movies like Harry Potter. Also, I like a Japanese movie, too. I saw Alice in Wonderland, and Nodame Cantabile recently. I like Disney's movies, too! I love Enchanted! Disney's movies are very interesting and so positive. Therefore I can get positive attitude toward life after I have finished see it. Also, I watch Korean movies once in a while and I like A Moment to Remember.

I'm going to talk about books. I often read comics when I have free time. I like One Piece, MAJOR, DRAGON BALL and so on. There are long story and One Piece and MAJOR has been continuing yet. Reading all those comics is a little hard, but I like those comics! Sometimes I read novels, too. But a character is so small, it is hard for me to read novels. However, I have finished read novel when I was 14 years old for the first time. It was Harry Potter. Because I went to school early in the morning, I read it in the morning at school.

Finally, I'm going to talk about my dream. I want to be a English teacher. Therefore I am taking a teacher-training course. It is so hard. However, as I want to be a teacher, I decided to get a teacher's license. Also, I want to go abroad: America, Canada, France, England, Korean, and Italy. I went to Canada when I was high school student by school trip. I had a wonderful time, so I want to go there again. After I start living by myself, I'm going to save for the future.

472 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿