2010年5月8日土曜日

Golden Week ! 2



In the afternoon, I saw Nodame Cantabile.This movie is split two parts. I saw the first part of a story in last winter. That is why I thought I wonder how the story will develop after this.
This story is about Nodame and Chiakli who studying music in Paris. Nodame is a woman who student of an academy of music to make progress her piano's skill. She wanted to be a teacher of a kindergarten when she was still in Japan. Chiaki is a man who conduct an orchestra . Originally, he was a student majoring in piano in Japan, so he can play piano well. Because Nodame wants to co-star with Chiaki, she has started training of piano in earnest in Paris.This movie contained an element of orchestra. You can listen to a symphony of famous musicians:Chopin, Ravel and so on. Also you can listen to a concerto. Orchestra is an important element in this movie. Nodame Cantabile were shot in Paris. Therefore, sometimes you can enjoy Parisian scenery. It's so beautiful and a fashionable! After I have finished seeing this movie, I thought that I want to go there.

190 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿