2010年11月2日火曜日

The five-days weekend!

I returned to Kagoshima in the five-day weekend! On Wednesday, I took a bullet train for Kagoshima-Chuo Station after classes are over. We can travel between Kumamoto and Kagoshima in around two hours. I arrived at Kagoshima at about 7pm, and I got picked up by my family. Then, my parents took me out to eat. We used to eat out on Sundays when when I lived in Kagoshima. Also, I tend not to go there in the past few months or so after I came Kumamoto. Therefore this was eating-out in a long time. In addition, we went to a restaurant which I have always wanted to go! In the restaurant, I ate a rice omelet, and a dessert. These were very delicious, so I was very pleased!

The next day, I had nothing to do. So I make Melon pan. Melon pan are bread which are covered in a thin layer of crispy cookie dough. It is made from a flour, but I hadn't an adequate amount of a flour to make the Melon pan at home. Therefore I made a cookie dough with a hard wheat flour. Usually, the hard wheat flour is used in the making of Udon. Therefore I was afraid that the cookie dough become hard and dry. However, the Meron pan I baked turned out fine! Bread made with hard wheat flour is light and tastes good! I enjoyed the crispy fried cookie dough.

One the third day, I stayed indoors all day long. I slept in until wake up by myself, and I had an afternoon nap. I think that I have put on a bit of weight in the last three days. However, I enjoyed my long-awaited day off!

On Sunday, I went to shopping with my friend. She is one of the friends from high school. We went to a big shopping center, and we soon ate our lunch. After we have had our lunch lightly, We browsed around in the shopping center. My friend bought a clothes, and there is clothes what I wanted, too. However it is too expensive for me to buy it. I want to save a lot of money in incremental steps, so I had to give up.

On Monday, I went shopping with my family in Kumamoto. We went to our favorite steak house after about 2 years. Then, we ate a steak at lunch. It was so delicious! I think this steak house's steak is one of the most delicious steaks in Kyushu. After the lunch, we went to Hanshin because Hokkaido Exhibition was mounted in Hanshin. I took a tastes of sweets, ramen, dumpling, and a soup. These were very delicious so we bought some foods. My family returned to Kagoshima in the evening.

I spend a time in Kagoshima only 5 days, but I enjoyed the five-days weekend! I'm looking forward to coming the winter holidays. I'll returned to Kagoshima in the winter holidays, so I try to finish my homework as soon as possible to enjoy the winter vacation!

504 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿