2010年11月12日金曜日

My favorite 31 Ice Cream flavor


Last Sunday, I ate 31 Ice Cream's ice with my friend. My favorite 31 Ice Cream flavor is Oreo@ Cookies 'n Cream. I usually ate Oreo@ Cookies 'n Cream flavor when I eat 31 Ice Cream's ice. It is the most delicious flavor for me. Oreo@ Cookies 'n Cream is standard flavor which are crushed a lot of Oreo@ Cookies in a vanilla ice cream. Therefore we can eat it whenever, and we can enjoy to eat Oreo@ Cookies and the vanilla ice cream at one time. Also, I like Chocolate Chip flavor and Strawberry Cheesecake flavor. In addition, 31 Ice Cream has the ice cream flavors for a limited time. We can eat only that time. If you want to eat them, I'm strongly recommended to eat as soon as possible. As you can see, 31 Ice Cream has a lot of flavors. Above all flavors, I like Oreo@ Cookies 'n Cream flavor so much!

159 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿