2010年11月5日金曜日

My favorite Disney's character


Welcome to the second episode of my podcast. My favorite Disney’s character is Chip 'n Dale. They are two chipmunks and they are out of the same mold. So, I talk about simple way of distinguishing between Chip and Dale. Actually, they have their distinctive characteristics. One is the shape of nose and the color of nose. Chip's nose is pyramidal shape and the color is black. Dale, on other hand, has red ellipsoidal nose. Also, their color of body is different. Chip's color of body is deep brown, and Dale's color of body is light brown. In addition, Chip has two upper front teeth in the center, and Dale has two separately-placed upper front teeth. These are the major difference between Chip and Dale, and there are other differences. If you have these points, I think it is easy to recognize!

136 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿