2010年11月24日水曜日

Gadget Boy Saves the Day


"Robo-man has been captured by the Candyman!" said the reporter.

I read Gadget Boy Saves the Day. The hero of the story is a boy who name is Jason. He lived in Metro City and there was a hero in the city. His name is Robo-man. Jason was quite envious of Robo-man, and he wanted to be a hero like the Robo-man. One day, Robo-man was captured by the Candyman. Jason thought this was chance when he heard this news. Luckily for him, his mother was a inventor, so he had a lots of the gadgets. Therefore, he decided to go to Robo-man's rescue with his gadgets. Then, thanks for the gadgets, Jason could defeats the Candyman. Robo-man asked Jason his name after Robo-man was rescued by him. Jason smiled and said "Call me Gadget Boy!"


This is very fantastic story. Metro City is a developed city, so I want to go there. I think perhaps our town will become a city like the Metro City later on in the near future. However I like the country as much as the city. After all, the country is the best for me because the air is so fresh. I don't like the air which is bad for our health, and I want to breathe good air. I like the country! (1.9 points)

220 words

Gadget Boy Saves the Day, ISBN-13: 978-0-17 012623-6

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿