2010年11月19日金曜日

My favorite color

My favorite color is red, because red is uplifting color for me. Recently, I have a lot of things which I want. For example, I want to buy a red bag, pump, boot, and clothes. I like red, but my mobile phone's color is a pink and I really haven't red item. I hardly ever bought the red items because red was too difficult for me to coordinate with my other clothes. However, I found a red cardigan sweater the other day, but I haven't enough money to buy it. It was so cute! As I couldn't buy it, I'm feeling frustrated. I harbor a penchant for picking up dark color clothes in winter, so I want to take on a challenge wearing bright color clothes this year. I'm going to buy a red cardigan sweater when I found it next time. I like red so much!

153 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿