2010年11月22日月曜日

My project Tinker Bell


Today, I talk about Tinker Bell. Tinker Bell is a movie in four parts. As you may know, Tinker bell is a fairy in the story "Peter Pan." This movie was released in 2008, and the second part of the Tinker Bell trilogy was released in 2009.
The heroine of the movie is a fairy who name is Tinker Bell. All of fairies are born with each some kind of special talent, and Tinker Bell have a natural talent, too. Her natural talent is making things. But she wasn't satisfied with her natural talent, and she envied her friend painfully. She wanted the other natural talent like her friend's talents.
In this movie, Tinker Bell worried about her natural talent. However, she is a eager-beaver fairy and she is a very positive fairy. Therefore I can face my problem constructively when I watched this movie. I'm sure you can think positively after watched this movie, too. If you haven't watched Tinker Bell, please try watching it!
166 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿