2010年7月24日土曜日

Brer Rabbit and the Blackberry Bush



This is a story about Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox and a prickly blackberry bush.

Brer Rabbit and the Blackberry Bush is a interesting story. At a certain place, there were Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox, and they ware enemies. One day, Brer Rabbit fell into the trap which was set by Brer Fox. "Now I'm going to eat you all up!" said Brer Fox. However, Brer Rabbit was glad, and said that it is OK to eat him. Also, Brer Rabbit added one more word. "Don't throw me in the blackberry bush!" After that, Brer Fox thought of his upon a trick and he threw Brer Rabbit through the blackberry bush...

I think Brer Rabbit is so clever. He outwitted his opponent by doing the opposite of what Brer Fox's expected. I think I'm sure Brer Fox were chanrinned.

Brer Rabbit and the Blackberry Bush, Usborne First Reading, 978-0-7460-9670-3

138 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿