2010年7月5日月曜日

The Cat Returns

The Cat Returns is one of the most enjoyable movie I like. This is Ghibli's movie. The heroine of a film is a woman who name is Haru. She is seventeen years old, and she is a second-year student in high school. She is a not beautiful woman, and she has not an special able. An event don't occurred in particular, she was spending nothing out of the ordinary days.

One day, she happen rescue a cat who be nearly run over by a car. In fact, this cat is a prince of the cat's land! Same day, Haru got an invitation in return as a bride of prince, but she refused to go to cat's land. However, she was late for school, made a fool of himself, and she saw that the boy who she is in love has a girlfriend. She hadn't a run of good luck that day. Then, out of sheer carelessness she accepted invitation of cat.

The cat's land is indeed a paradise. The cat's land have nothing to do with that troubles and a uneasiness. We can hang on a lawn the whole day, too. As you can see, the cat's land is a seemingly paradise, but‥. Haru noticed a fear of the cay's land.

Even if as usual everyday, those are never no use. After I watched this movie, I can think "I will do my best tomorrow, too!" I can become positive, too when I saw this movie. If you were in very low spirits, how about seeing this movie? I'm sure you can became a positive!

263 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿