2010年7月31日土曜日

Finished!

Today, I have finished all exams. I had 16 exams in total. This year, I took half of the exams before duration of test. Therefore, I took just 8 exams in duration of test. I thought that maybe I can sail through this semester's exam, but I was wrong. Instead, this semester is harder than last semester. All exams is hard. Especially, a teacher-training course of exams are the most hardest exams in these exams. As I not do well in-class essay exam, these were very hard for me but I was going to hold out! The last exam is study of pupil guidance, and this class is a class of teacher-training course. Because of these exams, I'm very tired and sleepy. I'm going to sleep more than usual. I'm sure I can sleep soundly this night. I want to enjoy this summer vacation!

145 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿