2010年7月31日土曜日

My Trip to Canada


Have you ever been to abroad? I went to Canada when I was 17 years old by school trip. I stayed with a family. After we arrived in Canada, we enjoyed a welcome party! My friend and I went to host family's house after the welcome party was finished. That night, we talked with host family about many things: Japanese culture, Canadian culture, Anime, and so on. On the second day, we went shopping. I bought a lot of souvenirs for my family. At night, our host family take us to dinner. We ate pizza in Italian restaurant. It was so delicious, so I had had enough! On the third day, we and host family went to mountain to watch snow. It was very beautiful! I took a lot of pictures there, and I ate a little snow. On the fourth day, we went to high school, and we looked around there. On the evening, we exchange good-bye to each host family. Then, we went to a hotel. After we had ate dinner, we played cards long into the night. Next day, we returned to Japan and my trip was finished. I was afraid but Canada is very wonderful place. I had a wonderful time there.

207 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿