2010年7月31日土曜日

Staying Healthy

I do several things to try to stay healthy. First, I don't smoke cigarettes. Second, I don't eat too much. Third, I eat healthy foods. Fourth, I get enough sleep. Fifth, I drinking Aojil. Because of bitter, I don't like taste of Aojil. However I drinking it for my health. Sixth, I walk every day. Seventh, I eat food three times a day. Even if I wake up late, I eat breakfast every day. Eighth, I don't eat fast food too much. I like fast food very much, but eating fast food too much is bad for the health. Ninth, I don't tan. I always put up a parasol when I walk under the sun. Tenth, I don't sit up late at night. Staying up late is bad for the health, so I always go to bed by 10 o'clock. As you can see, I take good care of myself.

151 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿