2010年7月17日土曜日

The Genie in the Botle


This story is about a fisherman, a bottle and a BIG bad genie.

I read The Genie in the Bottle. One day, a fisherman caught a old bottle. He polled out the stopper and found it empty. When he threw it away, a big bad genie appeared. This genie was very hungry, and he said "I'm going to EAT you!" A fisherman thought "I have to get him back in the bottle." Then, a fisherman asked genie, "You were inside this bottle?" "You'd never fit," a fisherman went on. Just then, a big bad genie said "Watch," and went into the bottle. A fisherman corked a bottle immediately. A big bad genie backed inside the bottle.
I said "Wow!" when I read this book. Because he got a big bad genie back in the bottle without competing. I think a fisherman is very clever.

The Genie in the Bottle, Usborne First Reading, 978-0-7460-9648-2

143 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿