2010年7月31日土曜日

Dear host family

Dear host family,
Hi! I'm Mai. I will stay with you for 6 weeks this summer, so I want you to know about me. Let me introduce myself.
My name is Mai. I'm 20 years old. I was born in Kumamoto, Japan. Then, I moved to Kagoshima when I was 6 years old. From 2003 to 2006, I spent time as a junior high school student. After that, I spent time as a high school student from 2006 to 2009. After I graduated from high school, I returned to Kumamoto last spring to enter university. Therefore, I live in Kumamoto with my grandparents.
My favorite food is hamburger steak and an omelet containing fried rice. I don't like mushrooms. When I have free time, I like to go shopping! I also like to go to the movies. Another thing I enjoy is playing video games, but I don't enjoy reading a book. It is too difficult for me to understand. However I like novels.
I have 4 people in my family. My parents live in Kasgoshima, and my sister is live in Nagasaki. My father likes to listen music, and my mother likes a bird very much. My sister is a university student in Nagasaki. She likes to watch movies. She especially likes "Harry Potter". Sometimes they send gifts for me! I love my family.
I'm learning a foreign language in university. I'm learning not only English but also Russian. On Friday morning, I also learn Korean as a second foreign language. I like to learn a foreign languages because I can communicate with foreigner.
I want to meet you early, and I want to talk with you. I interested in American culture, so please teach me about it. I will teach you Japanese culture, too. I'm looking forward to meet you!

Love,
Mai.
296words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿