2010年10月19日火曜日

Cats & Dogs


I went to a movie with my friend during summer vacation. The title of the film is Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore. The hero of the film is a a former police dog who name is Diggs.
In this movie, the dogs join hands with the cats to defeat a cat who has an evil plot to conquer the world. They get into a tangle with each other, but try mission of one mind. James Marsden provides the voice of Diggs, and many other famous stars including Nick Nolte, Bette Midler are part of the voice cast.

This movie is very exciting and I enjoyed it. I watched this movie for the first time, but actually this movie is a sequel. The title of previous film is Cats & Dogs. That means the movie which I watched this time is Cats & Dogs2. The hero of previous film was in a Cats & Dogs2. I heard the hero of previous film gets ahead in Cats & Dogs2. So, I want to watch the previous film, too. I'm going to watch it sometime in the near future.

188 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿