2010年10月26日火曜日

Marty and the Magazine


I felt like I was talking to someone I didn't know, someone who was no longer my friend.

I read Marty and the Magazine. It is a sad story, and this story about a boy who name is Marty. He has a friend who name is Joe, and Marty and Joe are friend from way back. One day, they went to Mr Mancini's music shop. They liked the music shop. Marty saw Joe put a music magazine in his jacket in the mirror when he stood in a checkout line. After they left the shop, Marty kept the magazine from Joe. After much deliberation, the next day, Marty went to Mr Mancini's music shop to back it. After that, he became unable to talk with Joe that he used to.

In this story, their friendship was ruined out by the derrick. I think losing my friends is so sad, and much more if it was my best friend. It is a thought-provoking book about the friendship. (1.7 points)

Marty and the Magazine, ISBN-13: 978-0-17012601-4

164 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿