2010年10月19日火曜日

My favorite kind of potatoes

Yesterday, I ate Daigakuimo for a snack. It was cooked by my grand mother, and it was so delicious! Daigakuimo is made from a sweet potato and it is so sweet. Actually, I don't like vegetables, but I like potatoes very much. Above all kind of potatoes, I like sweet potatoes! I love sweet-tasting food, and sweet potatoes are very sweet. Therefore I like sweet potatoes the best. I think the sweet potatoes from Kagoshima Prefecture are the most delicious in the country. In addition, I have recommended serving ideas of the sweet potatoes. I recommend Daigakuimo, baked sweet potato, Tenpura, et cetera. It is too delicious for me to stop eating them, so sometimes I eat them too much. As the sweet potatoes are carbohydrate, and overeating is bad for health. So I'm going to eat in moderation. As you can see, I like the sweet potatoes so much!

153 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿