2010年10月20日水曜日

On this Friday!

On this Friday, The Cat Returns will broadcast on ground wave. This is Ghibli's movie which was shown at the theater in 2002. This is one of the most enjoyable movie I like. The heroine of the film is a woman who name is Haru, and a large number of cats appear in this movie. I talked about this movie in this blog not so long ago, so please refer to the previous article for more information.
I like The Cat Returns so much. I recorded on videotape when it was broad casted in past times, but I accidentally erased the data. So, I'm happy that the movie is broad casted on ground wave again. I'm going to record it and I won't let it happen again. I'm looking forward to watch The Cat Returns. If you have time for watch on this Friday, please try watching it! I'm sure you can enjoy this movie and it is enjoyable for you, too. The Cat Returns will be broad casted at 9:00 p.m on October 22th!

176 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿