2010年10月22日金曜日

The clumsy Crocodile


She was going to work at Everglades, the biggest and beat store in town.

The clumsy Crocodile is very interesting story. The heroine of this story is a crocodile who name is Cassy Green. She went to working place, and it was the first day of Cassy's new job. However, Cassy fail her jobs many times, and she was sent another place by the moment. Finally, she was told "Go and don't ever come back." by Ernest Everglade, but Cassy was given the last chance. "Go to the Luxury Goods Department first thing Monday morning," he said. The next day, she got ready for Monday morning. On the morning of Monday, she went to the Luxury Goods Department. A big precious jewel was displayed in the department...

Cassy is a positive person, so I like her! When I have finished read this book, I made up my mind to work harder like her. Even if I failed something at some time in the future, I'm going to keep my hopes up. I want to be a person like Cassy! (1.8 points)


The clumsy Crocodile, ISBN 978074604853-5

177 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿