2010年10月1日金曜日

December's plan


I have plan in December! In winter vacation, I'm going to go to Tokyo with my family. My mother and sister love Masaharu Fukuyama, so they will go his countdown concert. As I will not go his concert, I'm going to go shopping. Also, we will go to Tokyo DisneySea. The truth is that I want to go Tokyo Disneyland, but have a plan which I go to there with my friends in spring. Therefore we decided to go DisneySea. Recently, we always talk about DisneySea. For example, "What are you going yo buy a souvenir from DisneySea?" I know DisneySea is a place suitable for shopping than Disneyland. So, we will buy a lot of souvenir in there! And, we were going to Mitaka Forest Ghibli Museum. However, Mitaka Forest Ghibli Museum is closed when we go to Tokyo. Therefore we gave up to go to there. Anyway I can spend New Year's Day in Tokyo! I'm looking forward to came winter vacation.

164 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿