2010年10月7日木曜日

My favorite class

My favorite class is the history of Western art. It is second period on Tuesday. This class is used projection equipment, and the teacher shows us pictures which were painted by famous artist: Michelangelo Buonarroti, Leonardo da Vinci and so on. Of course we appreciate paintings and carvings which were produced by not big names. Also, we are learning about Renaissance art now. I'm interested in art so I'm enjoying this class. Actually, I was on art club when I was a high school student. If anything, I'm more interested in their works than in features of the time. Therefore I want to appreciate a lot of pictures. I'm looking forward to come next Tuesday! In addition, I have a plan which goes to the museum with my sister. I'm going to go to there with her when I returned to Kagoshima!


147 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿