2010年10月4日月曜日

The Princess and the Pea


Once upon a time there was a prince who wanted to marry a princess.

The Princess and the Pea is a romantic story. The hero of this story is a prince who name is Patrick. He wanted to marry a prince, and he was looking for a real prince. Then, has gone on a trip to find a real prince. After he has left, a party met one witch, and she said "A real princess must possess politeness to one and all, kindness to rich and poor and very sensitive skin" . In the trip, he met some princess. However they didn't have the right his qualifications...

When I read this book, I think I'm sure a parson who I have wanted to see stay by me. For the last time, Prince Patrick could meet a real princess. This is very romantic story. I love it.

The Princess and the Pea, ISBN 0-7460-7014-4

144 words (1.6 points)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿