2010年10月14日木曜日

The Frog Prince

"There must be another prince somewhere," she thought.

This story about Princess and a frog. Princess's name is Poppy. At a certain moment, "You don't have to marry Prince Humperdink," her parents said Poppy. Pappy was furious about it because she doesn't want to marry him. She thought he is not best prince for me. Then, Poppy went to the garden and she made her ball land in the pond. This is a golden ball which was given by the King on her birthday. Just then, a frog appeared in front of her and 'If you make my dream reality, I'll give you your golden ball,' the frog said. She promised to do all frog's require, and then the frog plunged into the pond. After she received the golden ball from the frog, she raced back to the palace without listening to what the frog say. Poppy doesn't to do all frog's require...


This story is a little unusual story, but I like it. I think The Frog Prince was made into a movie, and probably it's Disney's movie. I have never watch it but I'm sure it's very interesting movie like another Disney's movie. So I'm going to watch the movie on DVD. I want to watch it as soon as possible! (1.6 points)

The Frog Prince, ISBN 978074607023-9

211 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿